Kickass, the doorstop dog, says his keeper, ever anxious to be helpful, has drafted a curriculum for the gun class that Wis. legislators, are insisting be provided in public schools.
- How to take your gun to the prom.
- Concealing a gun in your underpants or your bra.
- Shooting out street lights and other fun things.
- Guns and dating.
- Welcoming guns at house parties.
- Gun tactics with “mean” teachers.
- Joining the NRA for extra credit, character building and bullshit.
- 33,000 annual gun deaths as a cultural solution.
Coming next from the Walker/Repubs: Legislation to demand kids be taught how to avoid the down sides of acting like decent ADULTS.